Assembly Level Feature - Getting Bodies - Problem?

Hi All,

I am trying an Assembly Traversal With SW2006 with Visaul C++6. I am unable to get the Assembly Level Feature for more than one body. Ex: snipped-for-privacy@part1.sldprt have 2 Bodies (Part1.sldpart is a Multi body Part. Both are affected by Assembly level feature). Using Componenet2->IGetBody( ) --I can get the first Assembly level feature body... I could not get the next Bodies....I have Tried Componenent2->GetBodies( ). But Failed....??? Give me a solution.

Saravana

Reply to
Saravana

There is a GetBodies2 call that is current. Does the example work for you?

Reply to
TOP

Component2::GetBodies2 from SolidWorks 2006 sp02 sounds like what you want.

Reply to
Mr. Who