2004 SP3 Assembly level color GRRRRR!!!!

I have set all the components in my assembly to the color I want 2 or 3 times now they seem to stay the way I put them for a while and then the next day I open the assembly and most of them go back to what they used to be. What am I missing why doesn't the color stay. It is these little things that are driving be to the nut house.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich