Datum Feature Problem

I don't normally use the Datum Feature in my drawings. Due to the nature of what we build, it is not needed very often. However, I am doing a project that is requiring different dimensioning techniques and I am using these.

When I insert them there is no problem. Everything works great, looks great. I then close the drawing. If I open that drawing the next day or so, there will be EXTRA Datum Features randomly placed throughout the drawing. This has happened on 3 of the 5 drawings I have created so far on this project.

Anybody seen this? Is there something that I may be doing that is causing this, or do I need to report it?

SW2004 SP3.0 WinXP Pro

Reply to
Seth Renigar

"Seth Renigar" wrote

We've seen it here. We just erase the extra features. It's sporadic, so it's hard to send a faulty file to tech support.

Deb

Reply to
Deb Dowding