Datum Feature Symbols in Drawings

Hi, I'm trying to annotate a series of drawings with datum tags. They insert, but as soon as I click "ok" on the dialog box and rebuild they disappear. I've tried attaching them to several different edges/faced etc in many different drawings and the same thing happens. I'm anticipating I've got a "view" setting wrong or something, can anyone shed any light on this? Surely it's not a software bug. (SW2003 SP4.0)

Reply to
George Maddever

Dang, Sorry, beat you all to it ;) Found the view filter that was tripping me up :)

Reply to
George Maddever