shifting text & symbols in drawings - solidworks 2003/sp3

hi folks,

a little help here... i have a boiler plate page as sheet 1 within all of my injection molded parts... now, i have some symbology for pointing out negative draft, positive draft, and dual drafts from a parting line... anyway, what happens is i place these symbols within the bodies of my text and when i either save or rebuild the sheets, my text or the symbols shift everytime... does anyone have this problem and if so, is it fixable... thanks...

Reply to
Asmodeus

Asmodeus, are you certain that your symbols and your text aren't locked to different views? Or that the symbol isn't (for example) locked to the sheet and the text locked to the view? If your text and your symbols aren't both locked to the same view or both locked to the sheet you are going to experience shifting every time you move a view slightly.

'Spork'

Asmodeus wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman