Properties > Title > into BOM? SWX2003

I've been wracking my brain, what's left of it, trying to get the Title info, the same bit of info that shows in the TitleBlock in Drawings, to come into the BOM, but it appears excel won't accept the dash in sw-title when I try to name the cell.

Has anyone figured out how to accomplish this, it sure would make my Assy drawing BOM's a lot nicer.

Thanks Whit

Reply to
Whit

Whit