Consultant/Trainer for 2003

My company is looking for a consultant/trainer to provide some training and consulting. This will be more a training job then design job. Candidate must have at least 1 year eperience with SW and be proficient all aspects of SW. CSWP not required. The job duration is one week. We are located in Irvine, CA. If interested please send resume to snipped-for-privacy@wd.com.

Thank you.

Vang

Reply to
Vang Her