Cadsense wishlist

Anyone know what is up with the Cadsense

wishlist?

It has been down for quite a while now. It this permanent? If so, it would be a big loss for the SWX community (and other CAD apps as well). From my understanding, it was something that SolidWorks paid SOME attention to.

Reply to
Arlin Sandbulte

If anyone knows how to set something like that up, let me know...

Reply to
Tracey Parker

It says it is under construction do you get that when you go to the link. I really have no good insite though, just what I see.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Corey Scheich quipped:

maybe Linux support being so near the top of the list pissed off Mr. Gates?

--nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

Reply to