Cadsense wishlist

Anyone know what is up with the Cadsense

wishlist?
It has been down for quite a while now. It this permanent? If so, it
would be a big loss for the SWX community (and other CAD apps as well).
From my understanding, it was something that SolidWorks paid SOME
attention to.
Reply to
Arlin Sandbulte
If anyone knows how to set something like that up, let me know...
Reply to
Tracey Parker
It says it is under construction do you get that when you go to the link. I really have no good insite though, just what I see.
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Corey Scheich quipped:
maybe Linux support being so near the top of the list pissed off Mr. Gates?
--nick e.
Reply to
Nick E.
He did the list gratis. I guess there were too few people sending him appreciation checks. I also think that the quality of the items became a bit questionable. :)
Arl> Anyone know what is up with the Cadsense
wishlist? >
Reply to
kellnerp