Center Marks

if you dim from the center mark you usually get a nice gap between center mark and dim witness line (preferred). if i dim from a center mark and the hole position changes the dim does not follow the center mark. why do center marks move with a hole, but not the dim?

-- kenneth b

Reply to
kenneth b

Good question. I've noticed that dims attached to center marks also go dangling if you copy and paste the drawing. I have not yet had trouble with the failure to update if the hole is moved.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

that's good to hear. not updating seems to be a random occurrence for me. if i discover that i'm picking the center mark in an obscure way, which in turn causes the dim to loose it's ability to update, i'll post again.

kenneth b

Reply to
kenneth b