Conisio Pdm

Our company is reviewing Conisio as a company wide PDM system. We have

12 SolidWorks users, and about 20 AutoCAD users. I've reviewed some previous post on Conisio. Any new comments good or bad would be appreciated.
Reply to
drt

"drt" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

I think its to mutch to call Conisio a PDM system. use the EDM (Electronic Document Management) I would like to use/see the explorer view in a cheap plugin for common use.

Regards

Reply to
Peter

There is a Review in the june issue of MCAD Online also.

KM

Reply to
kmaren24