SolidWork's Manual?... help.

Hi, i search solidwork's manual. Someone can help me where find it?..

SS.

Reply to
Tecno Garden

When you take training from a VAR you get a manual.

Otherwise there is the online help and the Knowledge Base in the subscription area.

Reply to
TOP

I downloaded a "SolidWorks 2004 Reference Guide" after coming back from SolidWorks World 2004. They also were giving copies away at the conference. This PDF file is 982 pages long, and has lots info.

I tried searching on their website for a 2005 reference guide, but couldnt find one. Maybe they went cheap again and decided not to create one.

Reply to
SW Monkey

It's on the table in the living room, next to the armchair.

Reply to
Laz

It was said by Solidworks that not enough people showed interest in the

2004 pdf manual to c> I downloaded a "SolidWorks 2004 Reference Guide" after coming back from
Reply to
Jason

LOL. Sure. They didnt announce it, or anything. I just happen to see the booth at SolidWorks World. What should happen is SolidWorks or VARS should notify the customers about stuff like this. I know they have "SolidWorks Express" newsletter, but even though I signed up for it, I never recieve it. I even emailed SolidWorks about this problem, but never received a response.

Fact is, most people probably didnt know about it.

Reply to
SW Monkey

I never even knew it existed! Can someone email me a copy, please? :-)

Reply to
pete

It's a 12,659KB zip file. Can your email take it?

Jerry Steiger

Whatever not enough interest means. As I recall there was a general sense of rejoicing on the newsgroup when it came out. I wonder where it stands in respect to the CSWP pages, the SWMN pages or even 3DC2? They never give numbers.

Reply to
TOP

Yes Jerry, It's had bigger!, lol But if you will send it, many thanks :-)

BTW I was reading the article in Mcad mag about SW2006. The mag talks about SW Ceo keeping in touch with sw users, maybe in the US, but here in the UK, we never hear anything, until someone puts up a post here. :-(

Reply to
pete

could you put it on a site to download at all?

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

"Lee Bazalgette - Factory" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.net...

OK. The following should work for the next couple of days.

Jerry Steiger

Thanks Jerry

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

Reply to
jjs

Thanks Jerry. I'm downloading as we speak.

Chris

Reply to
cdubea