constraint icons

I am brand new to solidworks and wonder if there is a way to make all the constraint icons disappear when in sketch mode on the drawing. Thanks in advance!!

Reply to
fruitheights

In the View menu, turn off Sketch Relations.

Matt

Reply to
matt

This is a great item to toggle with a hotkey - I have mine set to R

Reply to
ed1701

To turn them OFF go to VIEW and toggle OFF the Sketch Relations (almost to the bottom of the menu.

Funnily enough so do I!

Kev

Reply to
alphawave