Sketch constraint Icon Removal!

I find the new sketch constraint icons that appear automatically to be quite annoying. (just my opinion - see below)

I can see the advantage of beeing able to see them, WHEN I WANT TO SEE THEM, but i really don't want to be forced to look at them all the time . Is it possible turn them off while keeping the "automatic relations" option ?

Reply to
What-a-Tool

View menu, turn off Sketch Relations.

Go to Tools, Customize to make a hothey to toggle the display

matt

"What-a-Tool" wrote in news:dnAjd.87541$UA.24829@lakeread08:

Reply to
matt

Thanks - can't believe I missed that. Guess I had my mind set that if it existed, it would be in Tools>Options, so I was blind to it anywhere else. Duh!

Reply to
What-a-Tool