Contract Engineering/Drafting Agreement Document???

I once had a contract agreement that I got from somebody on here, I have a contract I need to get to one of my new clients fairly soon but I don't have one for this type of work anymore. Does anyone have one they can share so I have something to start from, rather than starting out from scratch. I've searched google and yahoo, but didn't find anything. If you do can you post it on here or you can email me at mroyalty (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
mroyalty