Looking for Airfix 1/48 Lightning decals

Just the 5 Squadron low viz ones supplied with the kit. Had a blonde moment with a botlle of microsol, and dissolved a couple on the sheet. Happy to trade the unused hi viz markings and a couple of CMK pe F2A & F6 instrument panels and acetates.

Reply to
flak monkey

"flak monkey" wrote in news:KzHwj.8534$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net:

Steve,

Email me your mailing address and I'll get them off to you ASAP. Which EEL did you want them from - the F1/F3 or F2/F6? (I'm too lazy to look at the instructions...)

Boris_in_Oz@yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

(dot) turns to . , underscores stay in the name.

It's 10pm Friday night here - if I get an email from you before about 11am Saturday morning, I'll get them in the post tomorrow, otherwise it'll have to wait until I get back into town from work, maybe Wednesday, maybe Thursday next week.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

Thanks for the reply Rob, already sorted thanks to Tom from the group. Really do appreciate the offer though. Thanks.

Reply to
flak monkey

"flak monkey" wrote

OK, no worries. I've been away at work all week, saw your message with no replies, thought I'd wade in...

Enjoy.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG