cosmetic thd's dissappearing in drawings 2001+

Occasionally when we are dimensioning drawings the thread representation lines disappear from the drawing in section views. The dimensions to these thd lines are still there. One of our engineers managed to get his back by opening the model and editing the cosmetic thd then the drawing updated and the lines came back. Anyone know a reason for this?

Reply to
Barna Madau

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that cosmetic threads are considered annotations so make sure annotations are not turned off View / Hide/Show Annotations.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich