Crazy Solidworks (2008) happening

I was working on my new HP mobile workstation (vista) last night and suddenly - Solidworks (2008 SP2.1) turns on and starts "dissecting" parts. I was not using solidworks and the parts were not mine as I don't have any of my own on the system yet.

It was the craziest thing and made my computer seem like it was possessed. There is a button shown to "Stop Dissection" and after clicking it, Solidworks freaks out a little more then crashes.

And now here is interesting part - I have a coworker with exactly the same computer (bought at on the same PO) and he was also working at home last night and experienced the same issue at approximately the same time.

Anyone have any idea what this is? My coworker said this is the third time for him, first for me.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Jon

Reply to
jonpod2000