Cut views from 3D to drawings (SW2006)

HI We have the possibility to make a cut view in the 3D assy. I would like to use the same cut view in a drawing. Is it possible, and how? TIA JM

Win XP, SW2006

Reply to
Jean Marc

Honestly, the quickest way I do it all the time is to make a derived configuration in your assembly, orient the view the way you want (and save that view), then cut it the way you want it. (make sure you set the configuration of that cut feature to be suppressed in all other configurations you have)

IYM

Reply to
IYM