SolidWorks and Windows 7 anybody?

Anybody been testing W7 and SW?

Good or bad?

Best regards Jeppe

Reply to
Jeppe Sorensen

A couple people have, I would check over at the solidworks forums, I know there's a big discussion over there about it.

I'm currently using vista 64bit and sw, other than the few bugs that pop up, I wouldn't even think about going back to XP. Once Win7 drops a service pack, I'll switch over to it. Till then, I'm a happy camper.

Reply to
tnik

Seen a few issues in other forums, and at SW website they say it's not supported it yet for a while. Need some heavy beta testing first the say.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Matt Lombard has been. See the Dezignstuff blog.

TOP

Reply to
manager