derived hole patterns broken?

Sw2006, sp4.1. My derived hole patterns keep getting suppressed. They are suppressed (with a rebuild light on them) right after I create them. If I save the assembly, close and then re-open, I can unsuppress them. Then they get suppressed again whenever I change anything else in the assembly.

I use these a lot in mold designs. This is going to be a real pain, if I need to battle them every time. Confirmation or any workarounds would be appreciated. Thanks.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger