design table question

I am trying to control mates in a design table. For some reason it doesn't work when I try to use expression like "B3+3". What am I missing?

Thank You, Knotfreak

Reply to
Knotfreak

Never mind. It's been awhile since i used Excel. :)

Reply to
Lucas

was it the equal sign? I do that sometimes.

Reply to
CS

It's just been too long since I used Excel. I didn't have the correct expression.

Reply to
Knotfreak

Add the "=" sign in front of the formula: "=B3+3" \/\/im

Reply to
\/\/im