Dimension Existence

Hello Group-

I have a part that is fully modeled. Three reference dimensions should have been placed on this part.

RD1@Annotations RD2@Annotations RD3@Annotations

I need the line of code that will check to make sure these dimension are there, and that they really do exist. If not, a MsgBox needs to say something. I can't figure out how to check the dimension. Can anyone help me out?

Reply to
inthepickle

Come on people. I know someone out there knows the answer to this if they will just take the time to help. Google groups has never let me down in the past, please don't do it this time either.

Reply to
inthepickle