Dimension Colour Preferences

I'm dimensioning a Jog in a sheet metal feature, and the dimensions are displayed in a yellow color. How can I change this? I searched through the help and tried to change options under system properties, colors, but I can't find the correct option. Does anybody know how to do this? Is there a button I can locate on the toolbar to change the color like the annotation color button?

Reply to
Dominic V

I do it this way ( because i make a dwg copy of the drawing):

Select all the dimensions you want changed, open the layer toolbar, click on layer properties, click new. now you can pick a color and linetypes you want . When your ready, click move and all the selected dimensions change color.

Best regards, Bram

"Dominic V" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
bvw

Thanks, but this hasn't worked. I think there might be a bug or something causing this. It seems to be doing it in all my drawings now. arrgh!! I'm hoping that my reseller can help me. Any body out there have any ideas?

Reply to
Dominic V

There appeared to be a bug, and the color preferences had changed, but the actual color was not being displayed in the dialogue. To fix this problem, save the scheme, select reset all in the system properties dialogue, then load the scheme, or change it manually.

Reply to
Dominic V