Dimension problems in SW 2005

I used to be able to change a dimesion "X" by just adding the difference to the new dimension, like "X+.5" but now I get an error message. Is this a BUG or it is my setup.

Reply to
Vlad

VBA is not installed. Problem caused most commonly by virus software was running during installation. Search for vba6.msi file in the cd #1 and install it.

Hope this helps!

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo