Dimpled Heating Jacket

Has anyone made a dimpled heating jacket for a shell? How did you proceed
and do you now think there was a better methology in creating the part?
I would think this might be best done as a flat sheet metal part and then
rolled and formed into a cylinder. Any thoughts before I proceed?
Reply to
krupnikas
I tried this a couple of yrs ago, but never got it working. Ended up doing a plain cylinder with one fake dimple which I spread around with patterns. I still use the drawings though, but refer to suppliers standard, as we don't manufakture these jackets ourself.
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L