Save Assembly and changed documents

I thought it might be nice when they give you the "Some of the ref documents have been changed if you don't save them.........blah blah blah" if they gave you the option to have a list of what has been changed, and a step further the ability to select all, part or none of the list to be saved.

Comments?

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

That would be great, but imagine the overhead. Heck half the messages that pop up from swx aren't even complete because they don't have the room in the box, I get just half a sentance and an OK box :o/

Also just what happens when you say NO, seems I've done that a few times and the changes change anyway

Sorry, someone pee'd in my cereal today

Reply to
hayduke

Happened to me just yesterday.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

got my vote, be nice to have some relief here. (never have been able to figure out why sw thinks something changed when in reality it didn't).

Reply to
kenneth b

I've been hoping for that one to show up for quite a while. "Wishing, and hoping, and planning and dreaming..." in my best 50s girl singer imitation.

Jerry Steiger

I second that. It sure would be nice to know what actually changed so that I know which drawings I need to update.

Also, I wish that SW would quit telling me that something changed when in reality it didn't change. I see this mostly in assemblies with in-context references. If I change one part that other parts reference, but the change I made doesn't actually cause the other parts to change geometrically, then SW should not tell me that the other parts changed. They really didn't change. But if you open the drawing for one of those other parts, it thinks it changed and wants you to rebuild it. Yet not one single dimension will change. This has always been a PITA.

Reply to
Seth Renigar