display

When I rotate a assembly everything turns in to blocks and it rotates
and zooms in really slow. I am using an NVDIA FX1400 and all my
drivers are up to date. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Reply to
thestew
Go to TOOLS > OPTIONS > SYSTEM OPTIONS> PERFORMANCE and move the slider for the LEVEL OF DETAIL to the left for more detail
thestew wrote:
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
It's a system setting for slow graphics cards or really big assemblies.
TOP
Reply to
TOP