Scale/Rotate multiple blocks

Some time ago I thought I saw a Lisp program to manipulate multiple blocks
around their individual insertions, but can't locate it now.
Can anyone poin me at it?
Thanks,
Joe
Reply to
Joe
I've got one that'll scale blocks on my site called "bscale". You could easily modify it to rotate instead.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks Michael, Knew I'd seen it somewhere in my 25 or so bookmarked Lisp sites.
Reply to
Joe
Joe a écrit :
Hello, PowerClic do much more than simply scale and rotate all kind of entities around their insertion point, but it does ! Maybe you will appreciate the way it help you to select entities you want to apply this. Gérald
Reply to
gegematic