Scale/Rotate multiple blocks

Some time ago I thought I saw a Lisp program to manipulate multiple blocks around their individual insertions, but can't locate it now.
Can anyone poin me at it?
Thanks, Joe
I've got one that'll scale blocks on my site called "bscale". You could easily modify it to rotate instead.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Joe a crit :

Hello, PowerClic do much more than simply scale and rotate all kind of entities around their insertion point, but it does ! Maybe you will appreciate the way it help you to select entities you want to apply this. Grald
PowerClic: http://www.g-eaux.com/powerclic/explorer/english.html