DLL. Solidworks Add-in (no feed back)

now that i have created a fully intergrated DLL.
its has PropertyManagerPage, PropertyManagerPageHandler, Implements
SwAddin, loads SwtoolBar.
my program will only run as a dll loaded in solidworks. how do i work
on my program in vb6.0 and be able to watch variables as it runs. am i
saposed to implement the addin after i finish a working exe version.
any insitght would be a help.
thx.
Reply to
Sean Phillips
Hello Sean,
If your dll is already implemented in SW and checked to be active, follow this procedure:
1 - Make sure SW is not running 2 - Start VB and open your project 3 - Run your project in VB using F8 if you want to run it step by step 4 - Open Solidworks
You should be able to follow your project in VB as Solidworks goes.
Hope this help.
Claude Simard, ing. jr CSWP Merkur Inc.

Claude Simard
I may be wrong but I don't think you even have to shutdown and restart Solidworks. You should be able to just check and uncheck the add-in and that will load and unload the DLL.
Joel Moore
"Claude Simard" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mygate.mailgate.org:
Reply to
Joel Moore
Yes you are right. this is so cool. Im having a blast with this.
thank you so much.
Reply to
Sean Phillips