Driver 6.14.10.7189 from nvidia for Geforce 5200

Sir's

I need driver 6.14.10.7189 from Nvidia. I have not found this driver at Nvidia.com. Anyone willing to share?

Thanks

Reply to
Stare

I think it's a coincidence that the driver version he's looking for ends with the numbers 7189.

Rather than the most recent nVidia driver 71.89, I'd say he needs 61.41 (as seen in the beginning of the numerical string).

Per O. Hoel

Reply to
POH

??? afaik that is MS bit. still if he wants to try others he could go here. ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/

Reply to
neil

Here's the link to the NVIDIA site archice for 71.89.

???

Reply to
Dave H

Here's the link to the NVIDIA site archive for 71.89.

???

Reply to
Dave H