edrawings can send through mozilla

I recently changes to SP4, I just sent an edrawing and it brought up Mozilla!! Mozilla is my default browser/email program, but I keep IE and outlook alive for those programs that must have them. edrawings was one of them.

yes..... one step closer to deleting outlook. he he he....

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)

"joe(usenews)" wrote in news:3f2fe2c6$1 snipped-for-privacy@corp.newsgroups.com:

I confused. Why couldn't you send eDrawings via Mozilla before SP4?

Reply to
Joel Moore

open an edrawing with the edrawing program. select File > Send then after the dialog box comes an email compose window with the attached file and instructions for the recipient.

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)

"joe(usenews)" wrote in news:3f301591$1_4 @corp.newsgroups.com:

Ahh. I'm surprised it didn't work before.

Good luck on your quest to slay Outlook.

I'm actually considering moving our small (5 users or so) company to a web- based email system hosted locally. I like Outlook but I don't want to grow into a big company while still dependent on MS products.

Reply to
Joel Moore