eDrawings - Something strange here.

Anybody seen this in an email?

"eDrawings N. America"

I don't know what it is, but it isn't coming from SW.

Reply to
TOP

Could be coming from GSSL. They produce E-drawings and market it for the non-Solid Works authoring tools.

Reply to
Ken

Don't know about that. The only branding was RedBolt:

snipped-for-privacy@redbolt.net

I've been over the GSSL website because some vendors needed eDrawings for their CAD software.

Reply to
TOP

Looks like a "mostly" Pro/E reseller who also happens to resell E-drawings too.

Reply to
Ken