Fan

I am looking for a model of a 10 in desktop fan. I have looked on the Solidworks sites, but cannot find anything. I would like to find something similar to what you would have on a a desk.

Reply to
Ben Kempe

I got a blade you could model up the rest. I can send you a model swx2004 sp3.

Reply to
3d

I believe Paul have desktop fan on his site....not sure about the size though...have a look at:

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L