FAO The Sporkman

Mark

Did you ever get the SW site to work with IE6 ?

If so - How;-)

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

Reply to
jjs

Could it have something to do with Flash or Java not being installed?

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Just now I tested out something that had been given me for similar problems I had with a different site . . . and it SEEMS to work for the SolidWorks site as well.

1) On the Tools drop-down box, choose "Internet Options." 2) In the Internet Options window, choose the "Privacy" tab. 3) Near the bottom of the Privacy window area, click the "Edit" button. 4) Look in the scroll list to see if "solidworks.com" is listed. If it is, delete it. 5) Under "Address of Web site," enter
and then click the "Allow" button.

Hope that works for you.

Best regards, 'Sporky'

jjs wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

Mark

You are the Man. It works !!!! --

This blocking of the SW site must have happened when tinkering with my firewall.

Since it seems all quiet on sp3 I'll download it this weekend.

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs