Filter or search tool

I am working in SW 2006. Is there a filter or way that I can locate a part or feature in the Feature Manager Design Tree? There must be a simple way. Thanks for any help, I do appreciate it.

Reply to
billyb

A RMB in the FT area produces a menu with a "Go to"item. This gives you the opportunity to type something in and then go find that in the FT. True filtering capability isn't available until SW2008 where you can actually make the FT list show you only desired items.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

can you right-click in the tree and use 'go-to' then type the name of the part or feature you're after?

Reply to
lee baz

quoted text -

THANKS TO ALL FOR INFO!