FLEX tool on features toolbar???

Newby here.

doing the hammer loft tutorial and it's asking for a "FLEX" tool on the features toolbar, can't find it anywhere. Can find it in help though. Help also says it can be found under Insert, Features, Flex. Assuming this is a menu, can't even find Insert.

version 2008 SP 2.1

TIA

Reply to
Chris Darwin

Can you find any of the menus? I just looked at mine and it's right where it belongs. Make sure you have a part file open at the time of looking for it, otherwise the Insert menu isn't there..

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Okay, figured it out, the menu bar only opens when you pause over the arrow at upper left

and you can click and drag FLEX onto the Features toolbar from customize,

thanks guys

Reply to
Chris Darwin

Chris,

I am another SW noob. Used Inventor for years. The toolbars are not fully populated with all the buttons for some reason. If you RMB on the toolbar and select customize, you can find any and all buttons to add in there.

Insert may be under Tools, not at work, so just guessing.

Reply to
weird