Material property

Has anyone seen a macro that could search the feature tree and identify parts that do not have the material property set to

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Sorry. I meant to say...

Has anyone seen a macro that can search the feature tree and identify parts that have the material property set to

Reply to
Bill

I found a solution in SW2008. The filter at the top of the feature tree will filter out the words "not specified". I guess I overlooked the obvious.

Reply to
Bill