Free SW utilties [swCP3.com]

Hello all,

The following new and/ or updated utilities are available for free download at my website. Of-course, all of them are free and fully functional.

swNSX - Name and save SW drawings based on user defined rules. swBSD - Generate Sheetmetal Bending Sequence Drawings. swCP3 - Updated version (1.70) with lots of user requested enhancements.

Please give your comments and suggestions, and pass the word around.

With regards,

Vinodh Kumar M.

Reply to
GreenHex

The Website:

- mvk

Reply to
GreenHex

I like the open bug list. Unlike some we know of the workaround is included if available.

Reply to
TOP