Get Computer Specification

Hi there,

I am trying to get a way to gather some detailed information about my computer specification for my IT principles exam.

I got around finding the following: Hard Drive Size Processor Speed Graphics Card Graphics Card Memory Memory Ram Size

I would like to know information about the following: Hard Drive Speed Memory RAM Composition Memory RAM Speed

Do any of you know how to get the above information, based on the information provided by the PC itself (not recurring to the Internet), by running a command on Ms-Dos/RUN facility, perhaps or Start/Control Panel/...

I am aware that there are certain software packages freely available on the Internet that search in the system and produce a report with the majority of the above, but in my exam I am not allowed to use that!

A prompt reply would be very much appreciated as my exam is due in a week time!

Regards Garmen

Reply to
garmen