Point Cloud scaling

Hi all,
I'm importing a point cloud into SolidWorks and was wondering if there was a quick and easy way to stretch the point cloud data. I know I can
translate/rotate it, but scaling it doesn't seem to be easily possible.
I know I can manipulate the point cloud data in excel prior to importing, but this is about a 5-minute manual-job per file and was wondering if there was an easy way to do this in SolidWorks.
Any suggestions welcome! :)
George.