Point Cloud scaling

Hi all,

I'm importing a point cloud into SolidWorks and was wondering if there was a quick and easy way to stretch the point cloud data. I know I can translate/rotate it, but scaling it doesn't seem to be easily possible.

I know I can manipulate the point cloud data in excel prior to importing, but this is about a 5-minute manual-job per file and was wondering if there was an easy way to do this in SolidWorks.

Any suggestions welcome! :)

George.

Reply to
George.Maddever