Graphics Card Driver

Would someone in this Group have a driver for an Invidia Quadro-4 Model P-80 Graphics Card? My Operating System is Windows XP. I was not able to get the exact driver for this model on the Invidia Site, for some reason. If anyone has it and is willing to U/L it to me, please E-Mail me and I will provide you up with a link to my FTP site. I have a Cable Connection, and you should get speed in excess of 200K. The file should be around 25MB. Thanks in advance, G.De Angelis

Reply to
info

G.

That's a very odd model #.

All Nvidia Quadro cards are produced ( or marketed) exclusively by PNY. It used to be ELSA, but they went belly up.

That being said, the model number for Quadro 4 series would be something like "750XGL", "980XGL", etc.

Is your card an OEM for an HP, Dell, IBM, or other big company ? They'll sometimes put there own part number on these things.

Anyway, it doesn't matter because Nvidia uses a unified driver scheme. Go to this site

and download the latest Quadro 4 driver. On installation, it will automatically sense the card and install the correct configuration for it. That is "IF" it's a Quadro 4 XGL, and not a Quadro 4 NVS (which isn't even a 3D card).

Make sure you uninstall your current video drivers first, and reboot. Installing new drivers over old ones can really screw things up all by itself.

Good luck

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg