real view graphics

A week ago while I was on vacation, our IT guys moved me from Win 2000 to xp so they could load SW07. SW works great, and other than losing 5 years of outlook contacts, my calendar, tasks, notes, saved email, and project files, they did a great job. (what a pita! - it was the one thing I specifically told them not to lose - sorry, it's hard not to rant)

Anyway, they did the install using the dvd from a shared drive on the network and didn't set up the real view graphics. I miss my shiny material!

Can I get real view graphics turned on again without doing another install? I haven't found a software switch for the nvidea quadro fx500/600 card, or anything accessable within SW itself. Any help would be appreciated.

tia, Diego

Reply to
Diego

asow34