nVidia Quadro FX500

Sorry, its a question about (yawn) graphics cards....

SW Corp list the nVidia Quadro FX1000 as "passed all tests" but don't list the FX500 which is standard kit on the Dell 360 workstation which I am about to order. The question is do I pay £520 extra for the FX1000 option or will the FX500 work OK? (it should be OK because all other Quadro types seem to pass)

Any shared experience appreciated.....Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Rees

Jonathon

Reply to