nVidia Quadro FX500

Sorry, its a question about (yawn) graphics cards....
SW Corp list the nVidia Quadro FX1000 as "passed all tests" but don't list
the FX500 which is standard kit on the Dell 360 workstation which I am about
to order. The question is do I pay £520 extra for the FX1000 option or will
the FX500 work OK? (it should be OK because all other Quadro types seem to
pass)
Any shared experience appreciated.....Jonathan
Reply to
Jonathan Rees
Jonathon
We have these same systems with the FX500 and they work fine even with the new Realview in 2004.
Reply to
John