SW2008 on Quadro FX500

Haven't done the upgrade yet but I'm wondering if anyone else has this video card and if so how is the performance on SW2008.

TIA Wormsign off

Reply to
WormSign

I have not had any issues at all. Get the latest drivers off the SWX web site. Hard to tell if performance is any different than 2007(thats good)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

"Michael Eckstein" wrote in message news:XGX_i.14$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe06.lga...

Hey thanks, this is great news. My boss already sprung for our SW World tickets I really wasn't looking forward to asking him for new video cards. What about Realview, does it work okay?

Wormsign off

Reply to
WormSign

Realview works fine, once you figure it out(lots more options). You may pull your hair out for a couple off days getting the main SWX interface set up. Make sure to make a copy of your registry settings to save some time getting rolling again

Mike

Reply to
Michael Eckstein