NVidia Quadro FX500 Driver version?

I see on the subscription page that there is an updated list for the supported video cards. I have a FX500 and my driver version is 4.3.5.4 but on the Solidworks site its saying 6.14.01.4351. should I be updating my driver version?... I Like to live by the saying "whats not broke dont, Dont fix" What improvements if any are there?

Larry Jedik Currier Plastics Inc.

Larry Jedik

Your driver is actually a little newer than the one tested at the SWX site (43.54 vs 43.51). The 43.54 probably was not available when the tests took place.

If you do not have any issues, stick to what you have.

Reply to
Arlin