What is the best Driver Version for Quadro FX500?

Just installed my quadro fx 500 and its working fine but i was curious the latest driver on nvidia's site saying Solidworks approved is quite old. Is any one running a newer version of the driver with no problems and if so what version?

Reply to
Rocko

I just yesterday started using a new Dell machine with the FX500. The installed driver is 53.03, 11/11/2003.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

New machines here with QuadroFX-1000 using latest Nvidia. Don't sweat it unless you have a problem, in which case you can uninstall the drivers and resort to the certified version. Just in case, I like to have both the certified version and latest version on hand.

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks

I have the 53.03 without problem except one time I had some black box on the screen while doing extreme stuff.

Reply to
Robin