Heavy lines

New to 2005. When I select a plane for sketching the perimeter lines are really heavy. Is there a way to lighten them up?

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Kazuti

Planes or faces.

Planes display about the same as previously > New to 2005. When I select a plane for sketching the perimeter lines are

Reply to
P.

It's a face. Also when editing a features dimensions the relations such as vert. horiz. & so on are shown. Can they be turned off? They can really clutter things up.

Reply to
Rudy Kazuti

The heavy line I can't help with and the other has been posted here several times. Hint: look through the view menu.

Reply to
P.

Are you sketching in "Hidden Lines Removed " view which shows a bold component outline. I tend to sketch using "Wireframe" view, which shows more lines, but they are thinner.

Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Lintern