HELP!

I just finished modeling a fairly complex part, and it's totally invisible. It highlights the profile when I go over the model tree,

But I can't see the part. I was trying to hide a plane when it happened, maybe I clicked something else.

Can anyone help me? Using SWX 2004

I saved it as a solid body, but I can't make any changes now.

Can somebody help me?

Thank you

Reply to
coldhot

Sounds like a video issue. Try changing the display to Wireframe, or HLR. If you can't see it then, try loading it up into someone elses computer.

OH yeah, make sure everything is not hidden or suppressed, or if there are errors in the part, fix em.

Reply to
Fye

Try moving your roll-back bar up the your Feature Tree one step at a time, until you can see your part again. The feature directly below the bar, then, would be what's giving you the problem.

Steve R.

Reply to
stevenr

Close to the top of the feature tree, open the solid bodies folder and make sure that you didnt hide the solid body. I've done this before and spent 25-30 minutes trying to figure out where it went.