Help, this is driving me nuts.....

I have an assembly of 3 different parts. I'm using SW2001 & PhotoWorks. I want all the parts chrome plated. All the parameters are the same on each individual part, color, lighting,etc. But in the assembly, one part (round) looks beautiful chrome with reflections, the other part (square) looks light gray without any reflections and the third part (square) looks dark gray without any reflections. What am I doing wrong?

I copied the same parameters as the round part on the other 2. I checked it many times and can't find any thing that is different.

Is it OK to add athe finish on each part individually, or is there a trick to add the chrome plated finish the whole assembly?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Reply to
lazcano