help with converting 2008 to 2007

We have 2007 however some of our customers have started using 2008. I do not want to switch yet. however we would like to read their files.

Thanks for any comments,,,

Reply to
handevogel

If you want to read their files you will need to upgrade to SW2008. No way around it short of asking your customer to send you dumb iges, step or parasolid file translations.

Cheers,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood

Thats what we have been doing. I was looking at Okino and thought that may help. Anone with experience with this?

Thanks

Reply to
handevogel

Reply to